Apply online to the MS program. The online
application is fast, easy and secure. A $50 non-refundable fee is
Apply by Jan. 15 for priority consideration and if you
are seeking financial assistance; all applications must be received
by April 1.
Applications are for fall semester admission only; there are no
spring semester admissions.
Before you submit your online application, ensure that you have all
of the supplemental materials ready.
- Request that your official transcripts from each college or
university you have attended are sent to UB.
- Request that your GRE scores are sent to UB.
When requesting your GRE scores, use these reporting codes:
School 2925; Department 0606
- Secure two letters of recommendation on official letterhead of
- Letters should be from someone who knows the applicant from an
academic, research or work perspective, ideally in areas related to
the graduate program they are applying to. At least one letter
should be from an academic institution.
- Provide a personal statement describing your interest in the
field of epidemiology, your relevant background and experience and
your career goals. If you would like to pursue the program’s
concentration or the clinical
research track, include this information in your personal