Field Training Information for International Students

International Students on F-1 Visas

An international student on an F-1 visa must obtain authorization through International Student Services (ISS) to complete the field training component of the MPH Program. Ask your faculty advisor to submit a recommendation letter to ISS to apply for this authorization immediately after your field training site has been finalized.