Apply online to the PhD program. The application is fast, easy and secure. A $50 non-refundable fee is required.
The online application will be available in early November for fall admission the following year; there are no spring semester admissions.
Apply by Feb. 1 for the fullest consideration for financial aid; we will accept applications after Feb. 1.
- A bachelor’s* degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in a rehabilitation-related discipline is preferred but not required
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- GRE scores from within the past three years
* Students who have completed three years of undergraduate courses and have completed a DPT program are also eligible to apply.
Before you submit your online application, ensure that you have all of the supplemental materials ready. All application materials must be submitted online.
- Review faculty research interests. Faculty currently accepting PhD students to mentor include:
- Secure two professional recommendation letters from individuals who have worked closely with you and have considerable knowledge of your academic performance.
- Request that your official transcripts from each college or university you have attended are sent to the department.
- Request that your GRE scores are sent to the department.
When requesting your GRE scores, use these reporting codes: School 2925; Department 0618.
- Include a personal statement describing why you want to enroll in the program and the specific area within the broad discipline of rehabilitation science that interests you most.
The Rehabilitation Science Steering Committee may request a telephone interview as part of the application review process.
Nadine Fisher, EdD, program director, at email@example.com or