Apply online to the PhD program. The
application is fast, easy and secure. A $50 non-refundable fee is
The online application will be available in early November for
fall admission the following year; there are no spring semester
Apply by Feb. 1 for the fullest consideration for
financial aid; we will accept applications after Feb. 1.
- A bachelor’s* degree from an accredited college or
university; a degree in a rehabilitation-related discipline is
preferred but not required
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- GRE scores from within the past three years
* Students who have completed three years of undergraduate
courses and have completed a DPT program are also eligible to
Before you submit your online application, ensure that you have
all of the supplemental materials ready. All application materials
must be submitted online.
- Review faculty research interests. Faculty currently accepting
PhD students to mentor include:
- Secure two professional recommendation letters from individuals
who have worked closely with you and have considerable knowledge of
your academic performance.
- Request that your official transcripts from each college or
university you have attended are sent to the department.
- Request that your GRE scores are sent to the
When requesting your GRE scores, use these reporting codes: School
2925; Department 0618.
- Include a personal statement describing why you want to enroll
in the program and the specific area within the broad discipline of
rehabilitation science that interests you most.
The Rehabilitation Science Steering Committee may request a
telephone interview as part of the application review process.
Nadine Fisher, EdD, program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or