Rebecca Stoltzfus is the Keynote speaker for the Seventh Annual Global Health Day and will speak from 12:30 - 1:30 pm in 111 Kimball Tower.
Light refreshments will be served at 12 pm.
Please register to attend the event at https://sphhp.buffalo.edu/global-health/news-and-events/upcoming-events.html.
The website has more information about Stoltzfus and her research.
Global Health Day Agenda
12:00 - 12:30 pm: Lunch
12:30 pm: Welcome and Keynote Address
1:30 - 2:30 pm: Student Presentations
1. Zeinab Farhat and Alexandra Grippo, Epidemiology and Environmental Health
2. Rachel Daws, Community Health and Health Behavior
3. Alex Judelsohn, Urban and Regional Planning
4. Sutanuka Bhattacharjya, Rehabilitation Sciences
5. Gauri Desai, Epidemiology and Environmental Health
6. Carl Reeves, Architecture
7. Ryan Frederiks, Geology
2:30 - 3:00 pm: Break
3:00 - 4:00 pm: Global Health Research Panel
1. Diana Aga, PhD, Henry M. Woodburn Chair and Professor, Department of Chemistry
2. Katarzyna (Kasia) Kordas, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Environmental Health
3. Indranil Goswami, PhD, MBA, Assistant Professor, Department of Marketing
4. Hua (Helen) Wang, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Communication
4:00 pm: Closing Words
Jean Wactawski-Wende, PhD, SUNY Distinguished Professor and Dean, School of Public Health and Health Professions