UB employees are urged to donate school supplies to “Tools for Schools,” the sixth annual university-wide drive to benefit pre-K through eighth-grade students at several Buffalo schools.
Items may be dropped off through Sept. 2 at locations on the UB North, South and Downtown campuses:
- Baird Hall: Music Library, 112 Baird.
- Capen Hall: Office of the President, fifth floor reception area; Graduate Education, 408 Capen; International Education, 411 Capen; Office of the Registrar, 232 Capen; Office of Educational Innovation, 212 Capen; Undergraduate Library, front lobby circulation area; Undergraduate Education, 24 Capen; Office of Admissions, 12 Capen.
- Center for the Arts: lobby ticket office.
- Center for Tomorrow: Alumni Relations lobby.
- Crofts Hall: Customer Service, 120 Crofts.
- Ellicott Complex: Office of Parking and Transportation Services, 102 Spaulding Quad; Office of Financial Aid, 122 Porter Quad.
- Jacobs Management Center: School of Management, 160 Jacobs.
- Norton Hall: Office of Student Support Services, 215 Norton.
- Park Hall: College of Arts and Sciences, 207A Park.
- Student Union: Office of Student Engagement, 235 Student Union; Intercultural & Diversity Center, 240 Student Union.
- Talbert Hall: Admissions Office, 220 Talbert.
- UB Technology Incubator: 110 Baird Research Park.
- Allen Hall: Office of Community Relations, 109 Allen.
- Farber Hall: Department of Biochemistry, 140 Farber.
- Harriman Hall: Financial Aid, 104 Harriman.
- Kimball Hall: University Development and School of Public Health and Health Professions, first floor lobby.
- Michael Hall: Student Health & Wellness, clinic lobby.
- Squire Hall: School of Dental Medicine, first floor lobby.
- Downtown Gateway: Office of Educational Collaboration and Engagement, 77 Goodell St., second floor.
- Educational Opportunity Center: 205C EOC, 555 Ellicott St.
- New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences: 701 Ellicott St., first-floor lobby and reception area.
For more information about the drive, contact Community Relations at 829-3099.