Gain skills you need to address current and emerging public health issues across the world with an MPH from UB.
An MPH prepares you for careers in local, state, national or international public health agencies, health care delivery systems, insurance providers, nonprofit health agencies or research institutes.
UB's MPH graduates work as:
- Epidemiologists investigating diseases and health risks
- Program coordinators or directors implementing health promotion and disease prevention programs
- Public health department coordinators or directors
- Health educators promoting healthy behaviors with families and communities
- Environmental specialists protecting our food, water and air
- Data analysts managing healthcare data and informatics for hospitals, insurance providers and health agencies
- Healthcare administrators managing functions within hospitals, clinics, insurance providers and health agencies
- Researchers advancing the world's understanding of disease, disability and healthcare delivery
- Attorneys or advocates for public health and healthcare policies and regulations at state and federal levels