Curriculum Vitae: Accurate, clear and up-to-date in every aspect. Include as a minimum:
- Full name, campus address, home address, email address
- Educational background: -degrees received, dates received, and institution where received
- Employment history with inclusive dates, including names of employing institutes and titles held
- Professional and academic honors
- Organizational memberships and offices held
- Service divided into three areas as applicable
- Professional/Public Service: -include service to your profession, and professional service applied to some aspect of society's welfare and improvement.
- University Service: -separated into University, School and Department service
- Community Service
- Intellectual contributions (publications): -include scholarly and other pertinent publications, books, chapters, monographs, reviews, scholarly electronic publications, etc.
- Separate into refereed and non-refereed categories
- Presentations: -include research and other scholarly presentations, published proceedings and abstracts, invited talks, workshops, seminars, etc. (Note: It is not acceptable to list a presentation and dually list it as a published proceedings or published abstracts).
- Intellectual Property: -include patents, copyrights, licenses, etc.
- Teaching activities
- List of courses taught: -include title, institution, academic year/semester, percent contribution if team-taught, designation if course director, and course number or other way of identifying graduate or undergraduate offering.
- Lectures provided in other courses including cross-disciplinary if appropriate.
- List of graduate and post doctoral student supervised or advised: -include role (mentor/supervisor or committee member on dissertation, thesis or comprehensive exam, MPH field training, supervised integrative project, etc.), degree and department affiliation.
- Grant/Contract support (past and current): -include title, funding agency, effective dates, grant/contract total and direct costs, and role (e.g. PI or Co-Investigator, etc. or percentage effort).
Reviewed by the SPHHP Executive and Planning Committee: 10/2008
Reviewed by UB's Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs: 01/2009
Reviewed by UB's Provost: 01/2009
Adopted by the SPHHP: 01/29/2009