Current Students

We're glad you've joined us. Find out more information about your program and the opportunities available to you within SPHHP. 

Students in gross anatomy lab

The Office of Undergraduate Student Services is responsible for the advisement of all students who are intending on pursuing Public Health, Occupational Therapy, Statistics, Exercise Science, Exercise Science/Athletic Training or Pre-Physical Therapy at UB during their pre-requisite phase. We also advise students throughout the Statistics BA, Public Health BS, and all School of Public Health and Health Professions minor programs. Our offices are located in 104A-C Kimball Tower on the South Campus. 

On this page:

Meet Our Staff

We strive to have a team approach to student services. One of our staff members will assist you with all of your advising and student services needs. 

Undergraduate Academic Programs Leadership and Staff

Gaspar Farkas

Gaspar Farkas, PhD

Associate Dean of Academic and Student Affairs

Jillian Reading

Jillian Reading

Director of Undergraduate Student Services and Recruitment

105 Kimball Tower


Cassandra Walker-Whiteside

Cassandra Walker-Whiteside

Senior Academic Advisor

104 Kimball Tower


Michelle Incorvia

Michelle Incorvia

Undergraduate Student Services and Recruitment Specialist

104A Kimball Tower

Phone: (716) 829-5705


Katie Alford

Katie Alford

Coordinator, Student Services and Recruitment

104B Kimball Tower


Scheduling an Appointment

If you would like to schedule an academic advisement appointment, please email us at or give us a call at (716) 829-5000. When calling or emailing please be sure to provide your name, phone number, purpose of your appointment, your person number, and the best dates and times for us to schedule you.

Educational Pathways

Combined Degree Program Options

The Exercise Science program offers an undergraduate bachelor’s degree along with several ES combined degree options, such as the BS/MPH. Occupational therapy is also a combined degree program

Changing Your Major

To change an undergraduate plan prior to enrollment, you should contact the UB Office of Admissions.

Once you are enrolled, you can make changes via a web form. Please click the link below to be taken to the academic plan change page. 

Student Resources

Are you experiencing unanticipated circumstances that are preventing you from moving forward with your education? Consider the UB student emergency fund.