Apply to the University at Buffalo. Visit UB Undergraduate Admissions for information about applying to UB, visiting campus, tuition costs and financial aid.
Admission to the Program
- Incoming students are designated as ES majors and begin taking prerequisite courses as freshman. Freshman students who enter the university as declared ES majors are directly admitted to the program.
- Students who transfer to UB from another institution for the purpose of completing prerequisite courses will be directly admitted to the ES major. Courses must be articulated to UB to satisfy required coursework for the major. Refer to TAURUS or check out our transfer equivalency guides for more information on courses at other schools that are equivalent to UB courses.
Current UB Students
Registration in Exercise Science Courses for Non-Majors
Exercise science courses are open to Exercise Science majors. Students who are not Exercise Science majors may petition for permission to register for up to two upper division (300- or 400-level) exercise science courses. Submit a petition at least one week prior to the registration deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following information:
- Written proof of being an accepted major in a recognized university department/program. If you are a special major, submit a copy of your program as approved by your advisor.
- A brief rationale for the course(s) in which you would like to enroll.
- Written permission from the course instructor.