While GRE scores are required for admission to the MPH program in most cases, you may not need to provide GRE scores if:
- You are a student in UB's Advanced Graduate Public Health Certificate program and obtain grades of 3.0 (B) or better in all certificate courses.
- You have an MD, PhD or equivalent doctoral degree from an accredited university in the United States.
- You are an applicant for the combined MPH/JD program and you are approved for a GRE waiver.
- You submit satisfactory MCAT, GMAT or PCAT scores for qualifying MPH concentrations.
- You are a student in the University at Buffalo bachelor's program in public health, psychology or exercise science and meet required GPA criteria.
- You are currently a student in the University at Buffalo pharmacy early assurance program and the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences waived your PCATs.
- You are applying to the MPH in Biostatistics and previously completed three semesters of calculus.
If the admissions committee can not determine your ability to be successful in the MPH program based on MCAT, GMAT, or PCAT scores, or based on prior course work, you may still be required to submit GRE scores.